Estate Planning Seminar - Berlin
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
19 Carter Street
Berlin MA 01503
Who can attend
Estate Planning Seminar
Without getting proper planning, your estate may get settled in ways you never intended. Join us to get real answers to these and other important issues:
• How can you protect your family if you have a stroke or become disabled?
• How will you or your family pay for a nursing home?
• Is there a way to avoid the long and expensive probate process?
• What are death taxes and how can you reduce them?
• Is there a way to protect the inheritance for your children if they are disabled, have creditor issues, or if they get divorced?
• And much, much more
Your Host and Featured Speaker:
Jennifer Fay is a Partner at Fay & Eberly LLP and a licensed attorney with the Massachusetts and Connecticut State Bars. She graduated from Bay Path University with a Bachelor of Arts and graduated from Campbell University School of Law. She is also an adjunct professor at Johnson & Wales, Providence, RI. Fay & Eberly LLP focuses exclusively in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, and nursing home planning.